Terms & Conditions
- You are purchasing a ticket for a professional photography opportunity (photo op) of yourself and a guest of your choice only. Photo ops do not include autographs, and you may not use your own camera.
- With the input of the security code on the back of your credit card, you are authorizing the purchase of the photo op(s).
Refunds are available up to 7 days prior to the commencement of the convention, unless otherwise noted on the individual convention info tab.
- In the event of a guest cancellation after the 7 day cut off, online purchasers will automatically be refunded to their original form of payment. On-site purchases can be refunded or exchanged on-site by going to the purchase area.
- You must have valid admission to the convention before purchasing photo ops. In the event that you have purchased a photo op without admission and the convention sells out, we will not be offering refunds of the photo op.
- Exchanges of one guest for another are available during the weekend of the convention, for photo ops that are of equal to or greater value than the original purchase. The new purchase must be of equal or greater value as that of the exchanged photo op session.
- Exchanges of times/days for a guest are available anytime up to one hour before the start of the purchased session. Once the session has started, there will be no exchanges possible and missed photo op sessions will not be refunded.
- Photo Op tickets are only valid for the session purchased. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to be on time for the photo op. Missed photo op sessions on the part of the purchaser will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Media Guests depart the photo op area when their line finishes, therefore, it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to arrive at the photo op area 5-15 minutes prior to the start of the session. Once the media guest leaves the photo op area, that session will close and late comers will forfeit their photo op with no refund.
- It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to assess the risk of purchasing multiple photo ops with proximate start times. No refunds will be given for missed photo op session due to double booking or booking conflicts.
- Photo Op schedules are subject to change. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to stay informed of any scheduling changes.
- Printed photos will be available moments after the photo op. All photos left behind will be discarded by end of day.
- Printed photos and tickets must be scanned at the Checkout station. By scanning the photo, the purchaser agrees to accept the photo as is.
- Purchasers behaving in a way that is sexually explicit, violent, invasive, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate to the media guests, staff, volunteers, or fellow attendees, are subject to removal without a refund.
- Photographs produced by Epic Photo Ops are for personal use only and not for resale. ©2011-2019 Epic Photo Ops. All Rights Reserved.